Are you a true Josephian?
(Originally published in G&W Gazatte Jan 1997)
Level 1 (4 MARKS EACH)
The follwoing questions are to test your acquaintance with our school. Are you ready for the challege?
1. Which of the following club does not have a club room?
|A. Camera Club||B. Interact Club||C. Drama Club|
2. Our school school permises was originally the site of:
|A. Club Germania||B. French Club||C. Austrian Club|
3. Which governor attened the opening ceremony of the New Building?
|A. Sir Richard MacDonald||B. Sir Robert Black||C. Lord David Wilson|
4. Who has been serving in our school for the longest time?
|A. Mr. Felix Chun||B. Mr. S. R. Hsieh||C. Mr. John Chan|
5. The first prinicpal of our school is
|A. Rev. Br. Thomas||B. Rev. Br. Patrick||C. Rev. Br. Nicholas Rodrigues|
6. Who was the guest of honour of the open day of our school in the 120th anniversary?
|A. Mr. Leung Chi Hung||B. Mrs. Anson Chan||C. Sir John Swaine|
7. How many vice-principals do we have in our school?
8. Who is the careers master of our school?
|A. Mr. K. Sharma||B. Mr. L.Tsui||C. Mr. P. Ip|
9. Who is the teacher adviser of the Editorial Board?
|A. Mr. T. F. Chan||B. Mr. C. Chan||C. Mr. A. Lee|
10. How many clocks are there in the new hall?
Here comes Level 2!
| Back to Contributions |